Marketing Officer (FMCG)
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for the role of a Marketing Officer for our FMCG business line.
The Marketing Officer will be primarily responsible for driving the company’s FMCG
segment marketing campaigns both internally and externally and play a key part in communicating the organisation’s marketing message, actively sourcing for new customers; establishing direct interaction with wholesale and retail customers, receiving personnel and other associates, developing strong relationships with them and proactively resolving problems and increasing sales.
- Create awareness of and develop the company’s FMCG brand.
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Use research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
- Solicit new businesses within route territory and beyond.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or other channels.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ marketing experience in the FMCG sector.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CVs and application, Using the “Job Title” as the email subject to email@example.com or come in person at THE INVENT, Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Alasia Bus Stop, Ajah, Lagos.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.